Terms & Conditions
1. Supplier identification
iBottles.co.uk is a site operated by CJK Packaging Ltd
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 4721061 with our registered office at 34 Horderns Park Road, Chapel-en-le-Frith, High Peak, Derbyshire., SK23 9SY.
Our main trading address is CJK Packaging Ltd., Bridgeholme Ind. Estate, Chinley, High Peak, SK23 6DU.
Our VAT number is GB673471812
3. Discounts & Promotions
Ibottles will from time to time run offers, discount and promotions using discount codes. All our discounts apply to UK orders only, this includes but is not exclusive to MAY MADNESS, EASTER & CHRISTMAS promotions.
4. Right to cancel
All customers have the right to cancel their orders under the The Distance Selling Regulations which gives consumers extra protection when buying online. Specific legislation here that applies is regulation 8 of The Distance Selling Regulations.
You have the right to cancel the purchase of a good without having to give a reason at any time within the "cooling off period" of seven working days, beginning on the day after you receive the goods.
If you are in possession of the goods you are under the duty to retain them and take reasonable care of them. You must send the goods back to us to our contact address at your own cost (unless we delivered the item to you in error or the item is damaged or defective) as soon as possible once you have canceled the contract.
We reserve the right to make a charge not exceeding our direct costs of recovering the goods if you do not return the goods or return them at our expense.
Once you have notified us that you wish to cancel the contract, any sum debited to us will be refunded to you as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your cancelation.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details on this site http://www.ibottles.co.uk/contact-us. We may give notice to you at either the email or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase. [Notice will be deemed received and properly served 24 hours after an email is sent or three days after the date of posting of any letter.] In providing the the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove, in the case of a letter, that the letter was properly addressed, stamped and placed in the post and, in the case of an email that the email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
6. Free Delivery/Delivery
Free delivery applies to UK orders over £50, exclusive of VAT. Sub total should be £50.00 or higher for free delivery to be applied.
Deliveries will be made using a Royal Mail Tracked 24 service.
We do our utmost to dispatch orders as quickly as possible, however please allow 3-5 working days* from placing your order.
* UK deliveries only. Delivery times for goods outside of the UK may vary, email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Ibottles/CJK Packaging, must be advised in writing within 14 days of delivery date of non-receipt, shortages and damaged goods.
Ibottles/CJK Packaging will send small samples of products to customers for testing or labelling purposes, we reserve the right to refuse a sample. Samples requested by customers outside of UK will be subject to carriage charges.
9. Product information
Plastic Bottles and Containers. We do not know the formulation of your product, therefore it is the responsibility of the customer to test the compatibility of your product with the packaging supplied by Ibottles.
We sell containers and closures separately. Child resistant closures are available for certain containers but this does not indicate that they have been certified as a pack on the bottles supplied.
Dip tubes on our trigger sprays, atomisers and pumps may need trimming to length.
10. iBottles Halloween competition October 2020
1. The Promoter of this competition is CJK Packaging Ltd. whose registered office is at Bridgeholme Ind. Estate, Chinley, High Peak, SK23 6DU.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of CJK Packaging Ltd. along with their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are listed on the iBottles Facebook page.
6. Closing date for entry will be midnight on Saturday 31st October 2020. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
7. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
8. To enter the competition, you must ‘like’ the dedicated competition post on Facebook and post an image of your own products or shop display in the comments below. All eligible votes will be put into a prize draw with one winner chosen at random by a representative of CJK Packaging.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.
10. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows: one £50 Amazon voucher. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. One winner will be chosen by an independent adjudicator appointed by the Promoter by 3rd November 2020.
. The winner will be notified via Facebook within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The Promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
15. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. CJK Packaging Ltd. shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such changes shall be effective immediately upon posting.
22. CJK Packaging Ltd. also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.
These terms are governed by English law. Any contract for the purchase of goods from this site and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with any such contract will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident in Scotland you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.